Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Stalking Boots...Check!

Ok so while I have witnessed no baby sacrificing or satanic worship going on I fear they may have found me out. They seem to have infiltrated my sanctuary. They came in the form of concerned lambs of God, bringing pamphlets to my door while I was slumbering. Unaware as she was of their intentions my mother took the pamphlets and placed them on the bench. I believe this is a sign that they know I have been watching. Those 10 thin pages of information hold another, more sinister meaning that what the ink proclaims. ‘We know you have been watching us,’ they said…. ‘And we are watching you as well!’
Oh woe is me…I have the enemy at my door and they are wearing suits and pearls AND I like pearls…..so as you can imagine I am slightly conflicted. Today as I peered over my fence in preparation for stalking duties I was promptly and very unexpectedly caught out. Camera in hand and stalking boots on I quickly retreated into the depths of my house waiting out the potential downfall of my neighbourhood. These church folk can be very persuasive so I can only assume that if they decided to bring the ‘smack down’ the whole damn place would follow!!!
For now my stalking duties have been put on hold but tomorrow is another day with yet another opportunity to stalk. I will creep out of the woodwork, sacrificing my very life to find out the truth….cause I’m selfless like that!!!

1 comment:

  1. You are too much! Now, where's the picture of my socks?

    ReplyDelete