Thursday, June 18, 2009

The awesomness that is us!!!!!!!!!

OK so this is the awesomeness that is my sister, Susan and I. Here for the one and only time is our witty banter brought to you via facebook IM.

Aimee
tart
10:07pmSusan
slut
10:07pmAimee
huh??? who moi?
well I never
10:08pmSusan
dont make me come in there.
10:09pmAimee
Oh I would never dream of it....what with you having to walk the entire 6 meters to my room
10:13pmSusan
well if i walked backwards on my tippy toes ..... that would be a full on effort! so if you make me do that ill be way pissed off.
10:13pmAimee
LMAO
10:15pmAimee
And why pray tell are you walking backwards on your tippytoes?
10:15pmSusan
the girls are fully excited bout sat nite, i told em we are huntin for roo shootin rabbit huntin croc wrestlin country men
10:16pmAimee
You might be....I am just hunting for one that has all his teeth.
10:17pmSusan
haha damn straight. what an unfortunate quality to have to look for
10:17pmAimee
LOL....true
10:19pmSusan
im going to bed shit head (haha that rhymes) if your supa lucky i may even stop by ur boudouir (dunno how to spell) on the way to my pavillion
10:21pmAimee
If you are super lucky I might answer the door, although I must warn you I have a super hot guy in here that looks suspiciously like Nico Rosberg...there is also another one hiding in my wardrobe that seems to be Mark Webber...yes HOT SATAN...in the flesh. Enter at your own risk

No comments:

Post a Comment