Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Audrey Hepburn and James Bond.

OK so I have decided to become an awesome spy. Something like a cross between Audrey Hepburn and James Bond. My first self appointed mission was to find out what the hell they are doing in the church next to my house. They meet like every second day, make heaps of noise and sometimes blast music to all hours of the night and not like chruchy sorta music either. I swear I heard Lady GaGa drifting from those windows....although that fact cannot be verified. I can only assume they are worshiping the Devil and sacrificing babies, either that or the church is actually a cover for a awesome Poker Face lovin' hiphop dance group! In the coming days I hope to get photographic evidence of this but as of now you will have to be satisfied with a blurry image taken while on spy duty in the dead of night.

4 comments:

  1. Fucken love it you tartin' spy you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how i love your walker stalking ways miss bond. You're definitaly the spy in disguise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally want to know what they are doing in that "church." Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We shall meet anon to discuss Operation Reveal - check you usual detter letter drop zones for information...

    ReplyDelete